- Dropping Anchor: From a TrickBot Infection to the Discovery of the Anchor Malware
Cybereason Nocturnus detected a series of targeted attacks against high-profile targets that uses a new variant of Anchor_DNS and a new malware dubbed Anchor.
- LOLbins and trojans: How the Ramnit Trojan spreads via sLoad in a cyberattack
Cybereason detected an evasive infection technique used to spread a variant of the Ramnit banking Trojan as part of an Italian spam campaign. We investigate […]
- Attackers turn to masquerading icons to boost phishing attack’s success
Cybereason has observed thousands of malicious file executions masquerading as a popular programs such as Adobe PDF Reader, MS Word and Chrome.
- What to Expect from the Biggest Threat Actors During the Winter Olympics
Over the last decade, cyberattacks during the Olympic Games have increased. Here's what to expect from major threat actors during next month's Winter Games.
- Attackers use tax season to spread malware, launch phishing attacks
Uncle Sam isn't the only one looking for your money during tax season. Fraudsters are using the build up to the April 18 tax filing deadline to spread malware […]
- Insuring Native American Land Webinar Serieson September 17, 2020
ALTA and its Native American Lands Committee is producing a four-part webinar series titled […]
- Strategies for Title and Settlement Companies to Keep Staff and Customers Safeon August 20, 2020
As states continue to enter different phases of reopening, employers are confronted with a lack of […]
- GAO Says FinCEN Should Enhance Procedures for Implementing and Evaluating GTOson August 18, 2020
The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) recommended in a 41-page report that FinCEN develop […]
- ALTA Promotes Industry in USA Today America Responds Special Editionon July 23, 2020
In the midst of all the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 health crisis, one thing is certain. The […]
- Infographics: A Look at Two Digital Closing Scenarioson July 22, 2020
Remote online notarization (RON) uses two-way audiovisual technology to complete a notorial act […]
- Friday Five 9/18on September 18, 2020
Campaign app bugs, VA data breaches, and IoT legislation - catch on the week's news with the Friday Five!
- DOJ Charges Two Iranians in Cyber Intrusion Campaignon September 17, 2020
For years, the hackers infiltrated systems and targeted intellectual property and national security data.
- How to Comply with Accountability in Data Protectionon September 16, 2020
A new framework published by the UK Information Commissioner's Office can help organizations comply with the GDPR's accountability requirements.
- Exploit Code for Patched Windows Zerologon Vulnerability Releasedon September 15, 2020
Details on Friday came out around a severe privilege escalation vulnerability Microsoft patched last month in Netlogon. Now exploit code for the vulnerability, […]
- CISA Breaks Down Recent Chinese Nation State Cyber Activityon September 14, 2020
A new advisory from CISA outlines recent tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by Chinese nation state hackers to target US agencies; it also […]
- How Adversaries Use Politics for Compromiseon November 5, 2019
Cisco Talos recently discovered several malware distribution campaigns where the adversaries were […]
- C2 With It All: From Ransomware To Cardingon November 4, 2019
Cisco Talos recently discovered a new server hosting a large stockpile of malicious files. Our […]
- Threat Roundup for October 25 to November 1on November 1, 2019
Today, Talos is publishing a glimpse into the most prevalent threats we've observed between Oct 25 […]
- The commoditization of mobile espionage softwareon October 30, 2019
Mobile stalkerware has all sorts of wide-ranging consequences. The creators of these types of apps […]
- Threat Roundup for October 18 to October 25on October 25, 2019
Today, Talos is publishing a glimpse into the most prevalent threats we've observed between Oct 18 […]
- Navigating Social Media Threats : A Digital Risk Protection Playbook
Social media is rapidly growing as a preferred channel for threat actors targeting enterprises with malicious campaigns. Half of the global population uses […]
- Data Leaks in 2020: Accelerated Digital Transformation Exposes Enterprises
The digital presence of today's enterprise looks very different than it did earlier in the year. The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing rapid change on how many […]
- Gartner Releases Emerging Tech Report: Critical Insights into Digital Risk Protection
Demand for Digital Risk Protection has grown due to the need for better visibility and remediation of threats targeting enterprises’ digital assets.
- Account Takeover Attacks Cause Chaos @ Twitter
On Tuesday afternoon, dozens of high-profile Twitter accounts were hijacked. Threat actors took over the accounts of Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Barack Obama, Jeff […]
- Gartner Releases 2020 Hype Cycle for Security Operations
Digital Risk Protection has emerged as a critical new capability for security teams according to Gartner.
- Our New Android App Is Here!on March 20, 2020
The long-awaited update for SpoofCard on Android has finally arrived! Download by clicking the […]
- SpoofCard’s Response to COVID-19on March 16, 2020
Hi there! We wanted to share with you what to expect in the wake of COVID-19, as well as […]
- 6 Signs Your Partner Is Cheating & A Surefire Way to Catch Themon March 9, 2020
Need to find out if your partner is cheating on you? Heartbreak. Betrayal. Insecurity. Jealously. […]
- We’re stepping up to North Dakota. Here’s why.on December 18, 2019
Back in August 2019, the legislators of North Dakota felt it was within their power to violate your […]
- Anonymous Texting: How to Easily Send Fake Text Messageson April 2, 2018
Need to send an anonymous text? Here’s everything you need to know. In this technological age, […]